1. Welcome, Guest to ExitiumTV!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Check out the FAQ for question we get asked the most!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We love to help our community members by making them grow, This is where our directorship program kicks in so members can get their video showcased on our YouTube channel!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join our discord server!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Did you know when you become a Active Member of the community you can get your livestreams shown on our website!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Did you know when you become a Active Member of the community you can get your videos shown on our website!
    Dismiss Notice

i recently had a idea for the network

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TobleFire, May 16, 2017.

1. TobleFire

TobleFire Community Team
    Staff Member Community Team Member

if this sub network gets big enough why not have an app of the website for on the go use ?

NubSmoo likes this.
  2. MrDJSilva

MrDJSilva Community Manager & Director
    Staff Member Administrators

I think you got the wrong idea about ExitiumTV, We aren't a SubMCN or a MCN for that matter, i do admit it was on our plan to be one however that is not on our roadmap and right now it isnt our goal to make money its to provide a neutral community for youtubers & twitch streamers where they can help grow their audience and get additional support and advice.

An if ExitiumTV did make a MCN division it won't really have a impact on the community whatsoever or any drastic changes and as of right now we don't see that division will be made anytime soon and is pretty much the idea is in trash right now from it ever happening.

FreakGamer likes this.
  3. TobleFire

TobleFire Community Team
    Staff Member Community Team Member

true i do understand but i admit i could have worded that better

4. MrDJSilva

MrDJSilva Community Manager & Director
    Staff Member Administrators

But yeah to answer your question will we make an app for the forums, well all that depends on how the community grows, as already i have put abit of money into the community however for a application for mobile devices we would have to hire developers for the forums, ios and android sooo yeah which will take a lot of time and money. Which right now just isn't in our current roadmap :)

NubSmoo likes this.