1. Welcome, Guest to ExitiumTV!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Check out the FAQ for question we get asked the most!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We love to help our community members by making them grow, This is where our directorship program kicks in so members can get their video showcased on our YouTube channel!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join our discord server!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Did you know when you become a Active Member of the community you can get your livestreams shown on our website!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Did you know when you become a Active Member of the community you can get your videos shown on our website!
    Dismiss Notice

Updates Video Uploads....

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ExitiumTV, Aug 11, 2017.

1. ExitiumTV

ExitiumTV Exitium.TV
    Staff Member Administrators

Hey guys,

As you know there hasn't been any videos published on our YouTube channel for this month, This is due to our rebranding with our new designs and so on which our directors need theses materials to be added to their videos before they are uploaded. There will be a video explaining the other reason why videos haven't been consistently uploaded to however they aren't needed to be mentioned at this time, But we are working hard on improving the quality of our videos and we do wanna provide our community the best entertainment possible!

However i still may upload a video to personally inform you and our subscribers on what is going on, But that is a big maybe however i do see our upload timetable will return to normal on the 25th and if there are anymore delays i will be looking for other people to fill the roles as directors.

Kind Regards,
    MrDJSilva

TobleFire and NubSmoo like this.